Mothers of Pre-schoolers (MOPS) is looking for caring individuals to supervise and interact with infants and children up to five years of age in a group setting. Activities are planned for you including crafts, snacks, stories, music and playtime.
Various weekday mornings are available to accomodate your schedule. Contact RSVP at 535-6777 for details.
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- North Platte Area RSVP Quilt...
- Build Homes with Habitat For...
- Mailing Assistance
- Church Groups
- Do you enjoy spending time with...
- Great Plains Health
- Jack of All Trades!
- Let's Play and Learn at the...
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Food Pantry Assistance
- American Red Cross
- Fun Advisor
- North Platte Train Show & Swap...
- American Red Cross Drivers
- Golden Spike Tower and Visitor...
- Thrift Store Attendant
- Literacy Program--Preparing One...