Wayfinding and Wheelchair Assistance
130 people are interested
Volunteers in this role:
- Greet and welcome patients, family members, staff and others entering the hospital lobby
- Walk patients and others from main entrances to wherever they need to go in the hospital
- Wheelchair assist those who are unable to walk long distances
Volunteers are needed
- Monday-Friday: 8am-12pm, 12-4pm and 4-7pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 9am-1pm and 1-5pm
About Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14621, US
Rochester General Volunteer Services creates opportunities for volunteers to enrich the health and wellness of our diverse Rochester population.
528-bed acute care facility as well as a major teaching and referral center, providing multiple levels of care to Rochester and the Finger Lakes region.
We'll work with your schedule.
Rochester General Hospital1425 Portland AveRochester, NY 14621
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- One 4-hour shift per week for a min. of 13 weeks
- Health screening, including drug screen