If interested, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form on our website: www.aaFlorida.org. Replying to this post will only delay getting you started. We need the Volunteer Interest form filled out to move forward. Thanks!
Help us save lives by volunteering to give quality time to the cats at PetSmart waiting to be adopted. The more kitties adopted, the more we can save.
- Locations: PetSmart on 6251 North Davis Hwy in Pensacola, FL or Hwy 90 Davis Hwy in Milton, FL
- Time/Frequency: 2 hours inbetween the hours of 5pm-9pm once a week
- Age: 14 and up, if under 18, must have adult present
- MILTON STORE - CURRENT NEED IS WEDNESDAYS
- PENSACOLA STORE - NEED THURSDAYS
We are looking for volunteers that can commit to the same day every week. Can be done alone or with a friend. PetSmart provides space for kitties to stay in while waiting to get adopted. It's a great way to get cats exposure to potential adopters, but unfortunately is it stressful for them to be on display all of the time. We need volunteers to spend quality time with the cats/kittens at PetSmart. Get them out of the cages, love on them, make sure they have food and water, refresh litterboxes. Any time after 5pm. Takes only one-two hours, one night a week. Training is provided. A fun thing to do with two people. Must be 14 or older, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. If you are interested, please fill out the volunteer interest form on our website: www.aaFlorida.org. thanks!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 1-2 hours per week
- Weekly commitment, do the same day every week