The Environmental Community is currently seeking a part-time volunteered Event Planning Associate. In this role, the volunteer will perform the following duties, which include, but not limited to:
- Work with various teams to ensure overall planning success
- Conduct research to determine locations for events
- Prepare initial and final budget for meeting expense
- Contribute to virtual Event Planning Meetings
- Develop relationships by advising on and delviering event advertisments
- Responsible for inviations, registration, budget, account management, timelines, updaing calendar, and negoation
- Take on projects and initiatives that are critical to senior level executive teams
- Other duties as assigned
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker