Interested in becoming physical therapist? Want to see what it is like to work in a hospital rehab center?
Regions Hospital and Capitol View Transitional Care Center are always looking for volunteers to assist with transport, help out in the gym and run errands for their physical therapy departments.
- Transports patients to and from department safely utilizing proper wheelchair technique
- Runs errands, stocks linen, assists with aide duties
- Other duties as assigned
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Surgery Center Greeter
- Guest Experience Greeter
- Regions Hospital Pharmacy...
- Physical Therapy Volunteer
- Cancer Center Resource Library...
- Cancer Care Center Volunteer
- Healthy Brain Program Volunteer
- Pathology Volunteer
- HealthPartners West Clinic...
- The Midway Clinic Volunteer Reader
- HealthPartners Woodbury Clinic...
- Women's Breast Health Center
- Bright Corner Gift Shop
- The HealthPartners Sleep Center