Description : Helping seniors with chores is a great way to make a friendly connection with a senior and to make a positive impact on seniors’ lives. Volunteers help seniors with lawn care, gardening, decluttering, minor repairs, moving items, and more. With the help of our dedicated team of volunteers, we can help seniors live happier, healthier lives in their homes.
About Us : East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours : Flexible
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Adult supervision required if under 18.
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Driver for Seniors in...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer