The mission of the St. Louis Arc is to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to lead better lives by providing a lifetime of high-quality services, family support, and advocacy.
Dances are for adults 18 years and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Volunteers will set-up, check-in dancers, collect money, serve refreshments, assist people with the food line, and clean-up. During the dance, volunteers are encouraged to socialize and dance with participants.
3rd Friday and 3rd Saturday of every month!
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
South City & Creve Coeur
Do you like to dance or socialize? Grab your coworkers, friends, or family and join the fun with the St. Louis Arc's Dance Clubs!
- Dance / Aerobics
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours/ month
- Volunteer Application, Background Screening, Orientation
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Children's Music Therapy
- Strike! Spare! Teen Bowling!
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Got Game? Join the St. Louis Arc...
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Help Kids Learn Social Skills...
- Strike!! Bowling Volunteer
- Share the Joy of Reading with...
- Social Skill-building for Teens
- Spend your Spring Break at Camp...
- Nothin' But Net! Inclusive...
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Be a Team Player! Inclusive...
- Active Aging - Aging Gracefully!
- Awake, Aware, & Alive!
- Lead a Social Group for Kids who...
- Family Fun Nights
- Adult Music Therapy