Your background and expertise may have made you an ideal candidate to serve as a board member for our organization. Destiny's Daughters of Promise is actively seeking qualified individuals for its 2016-2017 leadership team.
This is an invitation to get involved with a dynamic group of leaders who are impacting the next generation.
We are seeking professional with various leadership experience.
Serving as a Director of the board requires a minimum time commitment of five (5) hours per month.
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Liaison
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...