Early Start Development is seeking Social Media Ambassadors to help support our efforts in marketing, outreach, and promotions on social media. The Social Media Ambassador is comfortable in spreading the word on our programming through tweets, Face Book, snapshot, and other social media outlets.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand and our content.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Keep an ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Work alongside a staff person or board member to communicate necessary information to social media venues
- Drive a consistent flow of relevant traffic and leads from our social presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
Help us get folks talking about Early Start Development Inc, and the programs we offer to the community
For more information on Early Start Development Inc., visit our website at www.earlystartdevelopment.org or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- A min. of 2 hours a week on computer
- Outgoing individuals who love talking to people and spreading the news about quality youth programs