Arundel House of Hope needs assistance seeking in-kind donations.
In-kind donations are donations that are made in goods or services rather than money.
An outline of the process for requesting in-kind donations will be provided, as well as a default letter to mail, if a phone call is not appropriate.
This is an opportunity that can be done from home, though, if preferred, the volunteer can utilize our office telephones.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- After School Facilitator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...