Volunteers are the heart of our hospice team. We depend on our hospice volunteers to help us provide the extra care our patients and their families need at this time in their lives.
Volunteers offer support, companionship and friendship to our patients.
- Volunteers spend time with our patients sitting and talking.
- Volunteers spend time with our patients reading and and socializing.
As a hospice volunteer, you will be oriented to the hospice program so you can understand our caring philosopy and goals. Volunteers do not provide any hands on care.
- People Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 step TB test provided by Heartland
- Administrative Volunteer Needed...
- Hospice Friendly Visit - Volunteer
- Veterans for Veterans- Calling...
- Tuck-In Call Volunteer - Friday...
- Veterans serving Veterans -...
- Pet Enrichment Volunteers
- Friendly Visitors - Batavia -...
- Friendly Visitor, Glen Ellyn
- Friendly Visitor - Heartland...
- No persons should die ALONE
- Crocheting, Quilting, Knitting...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor, ...
- NEW Volunteer Training this...