Snack Pack Coordinator (off-site)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
177 people are interested
The Snack Pack Coordinator is responsible for organizing, assembling and donating snack packs for those in our community who need them. This is a great volunteer position for someone who likes to take initiative and enjoys reaching out to contacts in the community. It is also a great activity for a group. This is an off-site position where you can control your own hours and timing!
Snack packs are delivered, each in its own sealed zip-lock bag, to the Christian Service Center for distribution through our Family & Emergency Services program.
Recommended items for each snack pack include:
- One 4 oz. applesauce
- One 4 oz. juice box
- One multigrain granola bar
- One 4 oz. mixed fruit package
- One 1 oz. box of cereal
- One 5 oz. can of Vienna sausages
- One small pack of crackers
- One 1.5 ox. box of raisins
- One disposable fork, spoon and napkin
- One bottle of water
We'll work with your schedule.
808 W. Central Blvd.Orlando, FL 32805
- People 55+