Did you know that there are MANY different roles in Public Health?!
Medical and non-medical volunteers are needed to support public health initiatives and response efforts throughout the year. Activities may include but are not limited to:
- immunization clinics;
- health education and outreach;
- support of national health priorities;
- support and/or augment public health staff in response to emergencies/disasters; and
- program administration and support.
Come and join us in promoting and supporting the health and welfare of Norfolk!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- approx.12 hrs for training
- time varies per activity