Infants Remembered In Silence, Inc. (IRIS) is in need of volunteers to do Knitting and Crocheting of Baby Blankets and hat for Infant Burial Clothing Sets. We will be happy to provide you with the sizes and details. Visit www.irisRemembers.org for more information on IRIS. or e-mail Diana: support@irisRemembers.com. (prayer shawls all so accepted)
Knit or Crochet Blankets:
1. Please use baby weight or sport weight yarn
2. Please use Pastel Baby Colors only - No solid Yellow please.
3. Please use single strand of yarn
4. All blankets should be square (or almost square)
5. Any pattern can be used as long as there are NO large holes.
(Fragile little arms, legs, fingers, and toes could become tangled in the holes this could become a heartbreaking problem.)
6. We like to have matching hats, caps, or bonnets with blankets if possible. (If you are unable to make this item, we have other volunteers who will be happy to make them)
Blankets are give free of charge to grieving parents.
THANK YOU From the Bottom Of Our Hearts!!!
to learn more about IRIS visit: www.irisRemembers.org
Please mail or bring your itmes to:
Infants Remembered In Silence, Inc. (IRIS)
218 NW Third Ave.
Faribault, MN 55021
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Work on burial blankets in your spare time.
- Knitting and/or Crocheting skills