Church Service Volunteer:
Each Sunday morning many of our Members (residents) attend church service in our auditorium. Volunteers would be a great help in accompanying them from their rooms to the auditorium. Beginning at 10am, volunteers will visit each nursing unit, and accompany/transport Members to the service, which begins at 10:30am. Volunteers will assist Members in returning to their rooms immediately after the service.
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Church Service Volunteer
- Gardners for our beautiful grounds
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Friday Gift Shop Volunteer 2-4 pm
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Weekends...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Friday Afternoon Gift Shop 2-4
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer