WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVoluntary Service (135)3900 Woodland AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19104
Many opportunities exist in the following areas at the Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Veterans Affairs Medical Center: community, clinical, and clerical assistance. Volunteer opportunities can range from friendly visiting, DAV van drivers, popcorn fundraiser, messenger/patient transport program, and much more.
We are looking for volunteers to serve the men and women who served our country.
Time commitments vary for high school students, college students, and adults.
THE DEADLINE FOR HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER IS APRIL 1st. STUDENTS MUST COMMIT TO 75 HOURS FOR THE SUMMER.
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week (one shift)
- Application, Interview, Orientation
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- National Salute to Veterans Week...
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- High School Volunteer...
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...