Bilingual Advocates needed-any language. Advocate volunteers provide crisis intervention and hospital accompaniment to survivors of sexual assault and their friends and family members. Scheduling is flexible, we work with you!
We provide volunteers with an agency cell phone, so that you can do your volunteering at home or in the office and there is always a staff person on call to consult with.
No previous training needed. We provide you with training and a certification as a sexual assault advocate in the state of Texas.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an advocate and I hope that you will consider joining our team! Please contact us if you'd like more information or visit our website at www.theturningpoint.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Prevention Education Fellowship
- Bags Of Hope
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Volunteer Licensed Counselor or...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...