Donor Network West is holding our 7th Annual Donate Life Run/Walk, which supports organ and tissue donation (yes that pink dot on your drivers license). The Run/Walk is being held at Heather Farms Community Park in Walnut Creek. The event entails a 5K, 10K course and Kids Dash.
We are looking for volunteers to:
1. Set up on the friday before SEPT 8th. from around noon to 4/5pm.
2. Day of morning- 6:30am help set course
3. Day of event 7:30am- help in vendor expo, direct people along the course, water and food stations, help hand out shirts and medals.
4. Break down- 10:30am- 11:30am
Light breakfast and volunteer t-shirts will be provided for all!
If you are intersted in helping, even if it is for a couple of hours, we would appreciate it! More details about the Run at http://5k.dnwest.org
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- All volunteers will need to attend 45 min webinar