6-The Western Neuropathy Association is looking for support group leaders in a variety of communities in California, Nevada, and Oregon.
. There are approximately 6-7% of the population with symptoms of neuropathy, diagnosed and undiagnosed.
We offer some training, guidance, and materials for meetings.
The person needs to work well with people, especially seniors, have some employment background that gives skills for leading people in groups, and be trustworthy.
The Woodland, CA group has been meeting at the Senior Center and can do this again as soon as leadership for this group is found.
If you are interested send an e-mail to Bev Anderson at email@example.com.
- Group Facilitation
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Basic Computer Skills
- Reading Comprehension
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 6 -10 hours a month
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...