Online Class Monitors
103 people are interested
Online class monitors would either set in on live classes or on playback and monitor them for any negative remarks, provide productive advice to tutors, you would then report to New Heights Management. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week.
Please share a resume, three references including emails. If you are interested in being a substitue you will need to provide a background check.
Online class monitors would either set in on live classes as they are going on and monitor them for any negative remarks, behaviors, negativity, you would then report to New Heights Management. Participants can also choose to listen to past recordings instead of participating in live classes. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week. We aren't expecting problems but just want to make sure that classes are run smoothly and positively.
- Evaluate weekly tutoring sessions.
- Share constructive feedback and recommendations with assigned teachers/tutors on core areas such as student engagement/participation, effectiveness of instructional tools and strategies for students and physical settings.
- Complete and submit monthly monitoring forms in a timely manner to New Heights management.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Responsible, dependable, honest, and mature
- Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students
- Background check; all expenses covered by volunteer
- Resume, three references with email addresses required for adult volunteers
- Letters from guidance counselor, teachers, principal etc. accepted for student volunteers.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Must be at least 17
- 3 hours a week