Online class monitors would either set in on live classes or on playback and monitor them for any negative remarks, provide producative advice to tutors, you would then report to New Heights Management. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week.
Please share a resume, three references including emails. If you are interested in being a substitue you will need to provide a background check.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- 3 hours a week
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers