Online class monitors would either set in on live classes or on playback and monitor them for any negative remarks, provide producative advice to tutors, you would then report to New Heights Management. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week.
Please share a resume, three references including emails. If you are interested in being a substitue you will need to provide a background check.
Online class monitors would either set in on live classes as they are going on and monitor them for any negative remarks, behaviors, negativity, you would then report to New Heights Management. Participants can also choose to listen to past recordings instead of participating in live classes. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week. We aren't expecting problems but just want to make sure that classes are run smoothly and positively.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- 3 hours a week
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Educational Advocate
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers