Online class monitors would either set in on live classes or on playback and monitor them for any negative remarks, provide producative advice to tutors, you would then report to New Heights Management. This would be on an ongoing basis and weekly. Participants would need to volunteer at least 3 hours a week.
Please share a resume, three references including emails. If you are interested in being a substitue you will need to provide a background check.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- General Education
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- 3 hours a week
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Video Designer/Editor
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Partnership Builder
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers