Help provide hospitality and hope to those most in need by volunteering in the Our Saviour's Housing Emergency Shelter. We open our doors to 40 homeless adults every night of the year.
Join our work by serving as a Shelter Aide! You will assist with a variety of tasks to help us keep the shelter comfortable and running smoothly. Your work may include visiting with residents, assisting with dinner, answering the door and phone, doing laundry or light cleaning, working on clerical tasks, and other assorted activities.
We are seeking volunteers who are reliable, compassionate, friendly, self-directed, and flexible. By working closely with shelter staff and residents, you'll gain a deeper understanding of homelessness and the satisfaction of knowing you're doing your part.
Shifts are every week or every other week from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-872-4193 x2
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly or every other week shifts for 3 hours
- Are you a people person who...
- Shelter Cereal Drive!
- Undergarment Essentials Kits
- Love to Cook? Provide Dinner for...
- Pack Bagged Lunches for...
- Morning Shelter Aide
- Help Serve Dinner at Our...
- Birthday Card Craft Project!
- Lead a Fun Evening of Bingo for...
- Love to Cook? Provide Breakfast...
- Shelter Painting - group of 10