Intern would assist Museum staff in planning for public programs and special events. The Museum offers a variety of weekly and monthly "drop-in" programs as well as numerous family oriented- and fundraising events throughout the year. Programs include Around the World, School Vacation Weeks and Summer Drop-in Days and holiday celebrations. Some of the Museum's Events include the Halloween Romp, Family New Year's Party, Kid's Holiday Shop and Mad Hatter Tea Party.
- Assist in scheduling and organizing the Museum's current programs.
- Develop new programs that will appeal to Museum visitors.
- Work with Museum staff in planning special events.
- Research and book performers and presenters for programs and events.
- Blog about Museum programs and events.
- Intern has the option of leading some of the activities they have developed with Museum guests.
- Help promote Museum programs and events.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours/week