The Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired is seeking Volunteer Drivers to transport their clients to various locations, including doctors appointments, grocery stores and monthly support groups in Middlebury, Bristol, New Haven, Brandon and Salisbury. Drivers would be given background checks and receive a reimbursement of 48 cents/mile. Please contact us at 388-7044 to sign up. Thank you!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Clothes Sorter - Thrift Shop
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...