If you have a passion for cooking and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor, then Cooking Creations in Morristown is the project for you. The agency provides housing and resources to individuals who are homeless and living with HIV/AIDS.
Volunteers are needed to help cook, serve, and enjoy dinner with the residents.
Volunteers are asked to select a meal and bring ingredients needed for the meal; enough to serve 12 people. Please email your Project Coordinator or email@example.com for more information.
Volunteers under the age of 18 are welcomed but need to be accompanied by a supervising adult. A completed " Youth Volunteer Waiver " signed by a parent or guardian is required in order to participate
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Earth Keepers in Essex County...
- Hunger Helpers in Newark
- Newark Ambassadors
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Tutor and Mentor in Madison
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Camden Volunteer Recruiter
- Earth Keepers in Manchester