If you have a passion for cooking and enjoy seeing the fruits of your labor, then Cooking Creations in Morristown is the project for you. The agency provides housing and resources to individuals who are homeless and living with HIV/AIDS.
Volunteers are needed to help cook, serve, and enjoy dinner with the residents.
Volunteers are asked to select a meal and bring ingredients needed for the meal; enough to serve 12 people. Please email your Project Coordinator or email@example.com for more information.
Volunteers under the age of 18 are welcomed but need to be accompanied by a supervising adult. A completed " Youth Volunteer Waiver " signed by a parent or guardian is required in order to participate
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Social Media Moguls in Livingston
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Supper Club in Bridgewater
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...