The primary goal of this position is to establish a consistent, personal, coaching relationship between a client(s) and a volunteer, building a level of trust that is invaluable toward the success of the clients' wellbeing.
The volunteer will:
- Offer support, encouragement, and motivation to client(s) with whom they have been partnered, guiding them toward their personal goals
- Motivate and help participant learn how to help him/herself
- Support participant in developing and refining life skills
- Encourage participant to engage with the community in positive ways
- Provide guidance in developing skills such as problem solving and decision making
- Help build self-esteem and self-confidence
- Model positive social behavior and attitudes
- Help the client make and keep appointments
- Contact participant at least once a week
Times are available Monday through Saturday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- After School Facilitator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...