Position: Development Coordinator
Reports To:Executive Director
The 200 Orphanages Worldwide Development Coordinator is vital to the continued success of the organization. The main purpose of the Development Coordinator is to serve as organizational support by identifying and mobilzing supporters, donors and volunteers in order to raise funds for the organization's projects profiled on the website.Major Responsibilities:
- Be informed about the organization's mission, services, policies and programs and partner projects.
- Be familiar with events, projects and partners
- Support and develop donors to support the mission
- Develop and implement an Strategic Impact Plan.
- Network within your community, associates and friends to promote the mission and mobilize supporters for 200 Orphanages
- Introduce significant supporters to 200 Orphanages Worldwide through telephone calls, emails, mailings or face to face meetings.
- Organize fund raisers, speaking engagements and events to raise money for the organization.
- Prepare an update for the Board of Directors meetings on activities and fund raising plans
- Visit one of the orphanage projects if at all possible.
- Make personal financial contributions to the organization or the projects profiled
- Rigorously avoid any conflicts of interest, make any potential conflicts of interest known to the Executive Director.
- Regularly attend the meetings, subcommittee meetings and functions of the organization.
- Recognized leadership ability
- Organizational, management and event planning experience
- Committed to professional and personal growth
- Community Involvement
- Public Speaking experience
- Relevant knowledge and/or experience.
- Ability to network effectively to promote 200 Orphanages
- Sincere interest in supporting organizations which serve orphans and disadvantaged children
- Possess honesty, sensitivity and personal integrity.
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week
- Personal Cell phone, laptop and Transportation