3 people are interested
Mobilizer In Chief (Fundraiser/Event Planner)
3 people are interested
Position: Fundraiser/Event Planner/Mobilizer
Reports To: Executive Director
The 200 Orphanages Worldwide's Fundraiser/Event Planner is vital to the continued success of the organization. The main function of the position is identifying and mobilizing friends and family to assist in completing a project for an orphan. Enjoy fellowship and friends while raising funds for the organization's projects profiled on the website.
- Be informed about the organization's mission, services, policies and programs and partner projects.
- Be familiar with events, projects and partners
- Support and develop fundraising campaigns and events to support the mission
- Develop and implement an Strategic Impact Plan.
- Network within your community, associates and friends to promote the mission and mobilize supporters for 200 Orphanages
- Introduce significant supporters to 200 Orphanages Worldwide through telephone calls, emails, mailings or face to face meetings.
- Organize fund raisers, speaking engagements and events to raise money for the organization.
- Prepare an update for the Board of Directors meetings on activities and fund raising plans
- Visit one of the orphanage projects if at all possible.
- Make personal financial contributions to the organization or the projects profiled
- Rigorously avoid any conflicts of interest, make any potential conflicts of interest known to the Executive Director.
- Regularly attend the meetings, subcommittee meetings and functions of the organization.
- HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS! Be A Friend Magnet!
- Organizational and event planning experience
- Committed to professional and personal growth
- Community Involvement
- Public Speaking experience
- Relevant knowledge and/or experience.
- Ability to network effectively to promote 200 Orphanages
- Sincere interest in supporting organizations which serve orphans and disadvantaged children
- Possess honesty, sensitivity and personal integrity.
About 200 Orphanages Worldwide
31212 NE 165TH ST, Duva, WA 98019, US
To raise awareness and funds for building projects that provide safety and shelter for orphans around the world. Every orphan deserves a safe place to call home.
We help orphans, and we help others do the same. We bring people with the means together with children in need. Our mission is to raise money to provide safety, shelter and sustainability for children in need. We provide opportunities for donors to help fund credible projects that change lives. We provide opportunities for volunteers to make a direct impact in the lives of orphans.
Everyone wins, especially orphans in need.
Volunteers and donors can adopt a project, raise funds and see the life of a child changed forever.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 27, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Event Based Time Commitment
- Personal Cell phone, laptop and Transportation