Dinner Helpers Needed at Girls Hope
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
42 people are interested
Whether you're a wanna-be chef, great at ordering tasty take out or simply enjoy throwing a quick meal together - we need your help!
Girls Hope of Pittsburgh is looking for dinner helpers for both of our homes, located in Baden and Coraopolis. Dinner volunteers provide a meal for the house, and are welcome to join the family for dinner if they choose.
Dinner parents can bring a purchased meal, bring ingredients to prepare a meal at the house with the scholars or bring a premade meal to reheat at the house.
- Flexible commitment - come as little or as often as you want.
- Get to know the scholars around the dinner table
- Great opportunity for youth/church groups, professional organizations or a group of friends to prepare the meal together in the convenience of their own home.
- Clearances are not necessary for groups that drop off the meal.
Girls Hope provides a well-balanced, nurturing home and quality education through college for academically capable girls. We serve children between the ages of 10-18 who are at risk due to poverty, neglect or harmful neighborhood conditions. For more information about this opportunity, contact Girls Hope's AmeriCorps volunteer coordinator, Stef McVeigh, at 412-329-7172 EXT. 103 or email email@example.com
For information about Girls Hope or other volunteer opportunities, visit www.girlshope.org
We'll work with your schedule.
Primarily within twenty minutes of Baden, PAor within twenty minutes of Coraopolis, PAOur two houses are located in...Coraopolis, PA 15108
- Cooking / Catering
- Youth Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+