Do you enjoy outdoor events with music and lots of food?
Volunteers are needed to lift and carry cases of water and large bags of ice to multiple vendors during the Taste of Huntington Beach. Individual must be able to lift a minimum of twenty-five pounds and able to be on feet walking, standing and bending for a 3-5 hour shift.
The first shift may also be needed to set up tents, chairs and tables as needed. Late shift will help with clean up.
Get free entry to the Taste while working at the event. Shifts are 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Must be 18 years old, no exceptions.
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hour shift
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Help Organize Books at the...
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!