Become a Volunteer Leader! Help raise money the Huntington Beach Children's Library.
Duties include: recruiting and scheduling volunteers to assist with the Taste of Huntington Beach fundraising event. Attend some meetings leading up to the event. May contact volunteers and meet with them. Supervise small groups of volunteers the day of the event, Sunday, April 28, 2013.
Must be at least 18 years old. Good communication skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, flexible, and committed. Be able to work independently yet engage with a diverse group of people. Work well with others and be able supervise multiple people. Ability to complete task in fast-paced environment while maintaining calm demeanor.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Used...
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Math Partner
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!