The Turning Point's mission is to provide advocacy, counseling, and education for anyone impacted by sexual assault. We are a non-profit organization that provides free services to everyone.
We are hosting a BIG NIGHT OUT event on Friday October 7th.
Here are just a few things that are needed for the event.
1.Solicitation Leads (seeking sponsors for auction/raffle items)
2.Logistics Coordinator (on-site activity coordination - vendors, etc.)
3.Publicity Coordinator (invitations, tickets, registration, social media, local press)
4. Auction/Raffle Coordinator (online auction item entry, collection of donations from solicitation leads)
5. Event Night Volunteers tentative # of volunteers and times needed
All positions have different levels of time commitment and different responsibilities. You will be working in a committee with other members and helping us with one of our biggest fund-raising events. This is a great opportunity to build your skills, have fun, and meet new people for a great cause!
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Special Event, BIG NIGHT OUT!!!...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...