Turning Points offers transportation assistance by providing used bicycles to those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Manatee County. Help us provide this service by repairing bicycles before they are distributed to clients. We love our volunteers and hope you will join our family.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Some tools provided
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair