Turning Points offers transportation assistance by providing used bicycles to those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Manatee County. Help us provide this service by repairing bicycles before they are distributed to clients. We love our volunteers and hope you will join our family.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift either am or pm
- Tools provided
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair