Eligibility Interviewer will:
- Set up appointments with new patients to start the eligibility process.
- Make sure each new patient is given a list of all information they need to bring with them to their eligibility appointment.
- Make sure patient understands exactly what they need.
- Certify eligibility of patients to be seen at the House of Hope Medical Clinic.
- Keep track of when recertification is necessary.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...