Volunteer Unlicensed Medical Assistant will:
- Participate in annual volunteer training.
- Assist physician as needed, and as experience and/or certification allows in providing care and treatment to the House of Hope Medical Clinic patients.
- Confer with RN or supervisor and other volunteers to provide care and treatment or procedures to be performed, as ordered by the physician on duty.
- Provide clear documentation on clinic forms and patient medical record.
- Document all procedures on patient medical record. Ability to perform such procedures at the House of Hope Medical Clinic are at the discretion of the director or supervisor.
- Assist patients as needed per physician order in obtaining necessary instruction regarding referrals, patient education, etc. Coordinate this with the supervisor.
- Cooperate with other volunteers in the performance of necessary tasks, procedures and duties within the scope of your clinical abilities. Coordinate with supervisor.
- Only perform procedures or tasks that you are certified and competent to perform. Contact the supervisor to determine how best to handle the situation.
- Clean work areas following the House of Hope Medical Clinic guidelines. Refer to HOHMC manuals for specific guidelines and policies.
- Read communication notebooks/bulletins regularly to be familiar with any changes in policy or operations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <ul><li>Completion of volunteer application</li><li>Documentation of current certification</li><li>Familiarity and appreciation for the mission of the House of Hope Medical Clinic</li></ul>
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...