Grant Writing Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
The Grant Writing Volunteer will conduct in-depth research into grant applications and opportunities, compose and send letters of inquiry to prospective grant-making organizations and foundations, prepare proposals and grant applications that display excellent writing and editing skills. The Grant Writing Volunteer may also participate in community outreach programs such as farm tours and parades.
- Love of animals and compassion for others; commitment to mission of Ranch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Solid background in research
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized, dependable, and punctual
- Strong time management skills
We'll work with your schedule.
3264 Highland Rd.Orefield, PA 18069
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- we will work with your schedule