Free Health Clinic for the under insured.
The Volunteer RN will:
- Assist the physician, as needed, in providing care and treatment to clients of the House of Hope Medical Clinic, which will be opening in the spring of 2011.
- Coordinate with other volunteers the care to be provided and treatments or procedures to be performed as ordered by the physician on duty, such as: lab procedures, injections, wound care, etc.
- Provide clear documentation on daily clinic visit form of vital signs, weight, height, chief complaint, medications, and brief health history to be signed by person collecting referrals per House of Hope Medical Clinic standards.
- Delegate duties to unlicensed volunteer staff as is appropriate and within the scope of their abilities.
- Clean work area, discarding all soiled supplies and paper from examining table, using approved disinfectant/cleaners and following QC guidelines and policies of operation.
- Read communications notebook/bulletin boards/newsletters regularly to be familiar with any changes in policy of operations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Respiratory Therapist
- Volunteer Licensed Practical Nurse
- In-Kind Donation Help
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Volunteer Unlicensed Medical...
- Event Volunteer
- 5K Walk/Run Organizer!
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Medical Assistant, Work Experience
- Eligibility Interviewer at The...