Interested in feeling like your time is appreciated and highly valued?
Like working on a variety of projects organizing, filing, data entry, or making phones calls?
This is the position for you!
Volunteers work closely with the Volunteer manager with assembling hospice booklets, food pantry, data entry, mailings, scanning, copying, and filing. The volunteer department supports all the departments of the agency, so it is in a unique position that always changes. If you think, "Variety is the spice of life," this is the perfect position for you.
We make volunteering fun!
- 2-3 hours a week during normal business hours (M-F, 8-4:30pm)
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills preferred .
Email today for more information on becoming an Administrative Volunteer.
We look forward to having you join our team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 Hours per month
- Administrative Support-...
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...