Ranch Marketing, Events & Fundraising Manager Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
99 people are interested
Robinson Ranch is currently seeking an experienced individual to assist with marketing, Events and fundraising. If you have experience in these areas, we could certainly use your assistance.
The fundraising manager would:
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement a major donor strategy
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement Events, Clinics and Schedules
- Engage and solicit potential prospects and targets, keeping the Executive Director informed and involved as appropriate.
- Manage donor relationships to ensure they are kept informed and enthused
- Manage the online donation databases currently in place
- Be willing to perform other tasks & duties as needed
- Have a positive attitude
The Marketing Specialist:
- Plans, develops, and implements a comprehensive and innovative marketing, public relations, and promotion program aimed at increasing the awareness and usage of all Robinson Ranch sites.
- Designs, creates, and distributes promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, calendars, promotional materials and posters for our different programs/event
- Executes and administers our various email campaigns
- Performs other tasks and duties as needed
- Has a positive attitude
We'll work with your schedule.
1231 E. Ardmore Rd.Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 3 hours per week