Ranch Marketing, Events & Fundraising Manager Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
100 people are interested
Robinson Ranch is currently seeking an experienced individual to assist with marketing, Events and fundraising. If you have experience in these areas, we could certainly use your assistance.
The fundraising manager would:
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement a major donor strategy
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement Events, Clinics and Schedules
- Engage and solicit potential prospects and targets, keeping the Executive Director informed and involved as appropriate.
- Manage donor relationships to ensure they are kept informed and enthused
- Manage the online donation databases currently in place
- Be willing to perform other tasks & duties as needed
- Have a positive attitude
The Marketing Specialist:
- Plans, develops, and implements a comprehensive and innovative marketing, public relations, and promotion program aimed at increasing the awareness and usage of all Robinson Ranch sites.
- Designs, creates, and distributes promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, calendars, promotional materials and posters for our different programs/event
- Executes and administers our various email campaigns
- Performs other tasks and duties as needed
- Has a positive attitude
About Robinson Ranch Equine Assisted Learning & Therapeutic Riding Center
1231 E. Ardmore Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85042, US
The mission of Robinson Ranch Equine Assisted Learning & Therapeutic Riding Center is to provide comprehensive educational programs for all individuals utilizing horses to facilitate growth, learning and healing. Pursuing this mission enriches the lives of our clients in a caring, safe, and challenging environment that will enable them to reach their full potential. Our population includes children & adults with disabilities, able-bodied children & adults, those who have been abused or neglected, and those who are economically compromised.
Robinson Ranch is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that offers therapeutic riding to children and adults with disabilities. We also offer regular riding classes, Family Saddle Clubs and many other great programs.
We'll work with your schedule.
1231 E. Ardmore Rd.Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 3 hours per week