If you are wanting to be a Hospice Volunteer and want to start right away....then you are at the right place... OUR NEXT MONTHLY ORIENTATION IS SATURDAY, JULY 26TH!
If you are interested, I would love to hear from you. Please include your phone number. It is easier by phone to get things rolling faster!
Below is information about our agency and Volunteers:
At Heart to Heart Hospice we are all about quality of care. Sometimes all it takes to make this happen is for a freindly face to show up and make someone feel special for a little bit. . . . that's where our Volunteers come in! They are the ones who just come and visit without an agenda. Who have the time to sit and really listen to life stories, hold a hand, go on a walk, read a story out loud, or sit during a meal and visit.
- Do not provide any medical care at all.
- They are friendly visitors.
- Choose their own schedules of when they volunteer.
- And where they volunteer.
- Go thru a special orientation before being matched with a patient/family.
I look forward to hearing from you! Katrina:)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- reliable transportation/own car