Good Shepherd Hospice is looking for a flexible person who can answer phones, file charts, organize packets and provide much-needed support for our office manager! If you are available during the weekday and live in the Lenexa area, we would love to have you become an essential part of our hospice team.
Computer skills are not necessary, but helpful. Good organizational skills are a plus. The role of Volunteer Administrative Assistant is to aid Good Shepherd Hospice in being the best it can be. From offering support for our patients and their families, to updating charts to meet Federal mandates, the position requires a commitment to quality and care.
Office hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. You choose the time and amount of hours that works best for you! We will work around your schedule.
Location for the Lenexa office is located near 112th and College Blvd.
Check out our website at www.goodshepherdhospice.com or call Debby at 816.822.2292
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- you decide
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Our Independence Hospice Office...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Patient Care Volunteers for...