Patient Support Volunteers provide valuable support services to hospice patients and their families in their home or a facility. They provide a wide range of practical assistance -- companionship for patients which might include reading, bedside sitting, shared hobbies, card or table games; respite time for caregivers; errands; light housekeeping; and meal preparation. They are good listeners who are empathetic and nonjudgmental with respect to the beliefs and attitudes of others.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Pet Pal For Hospice Patients In...
- Hospice Bereavement Support...
- Hospice East Bay is Seeking East...
- Massage Therapists, Acupressure...
- Volunteer at a Hospice Thrift...
- Hospice Vigil Program Volunteers
- Hair Stylists for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Patient Support Volunteer
- Administrative/Office Volunteer...