We are looking for an enthuastic dirt digger to lead our gardening groups! Perfect for retired seniors who are looking to get involved with the community. Horses Help has a community garden and we are seeking a Master Gardener to lead the charge on helping us develop a pasture irrigation system. In addition to working with various groups of individuals from dementia participants, high school speciality groups with Autism, children's groups and even veterans, we are looking for someone with knowledge on aquaponics and hydroponics. If you are interested in this program, please contact us. 602-569-6056. Kerri Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to communicate effectively with our special needs community.
- Barn Buddies
- Jack of all trades master of none
- Community Gardens need a Master...
- Horses Help Volunteer...
- Football Cardinals Crew, You...
- Do you Like Horses? Help with...
- Calling All Bartenders! ...
- Big Bad Barn Bash & Cowboy...
- Smart Marketeers!
- Experienced Horse Lovers Wanted!
- Special Event Committee Members...