Meet & greet new adopters and send cats home.... Requires basic cat behavior, and care knowledge, People skills. Ability to follow directions. Quick thinking.. Quick learning. Ability to handle all situations. including turning people down or steering towards better fitting cats or options. This is a fun VERY IMPACTFUL job. you get to see our guys go home. This takes place at the Aurora PetSmart - Route 59 & Liberty Street. Currently we need people on Saturdays 11 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and Sundays Noon - 3:00 p.m.
Must be over 18. Must commit to work a minimum of twice a month. Six month commitment required.
- Animal Care / Handling
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Adoption Event Staff-PLAY with...
- URGENT - Adoption Counselor -...
- Bring a smile to a needy kitty!
- Cat Foster Home- Sick or well cats
- Web Design
- Store Coordinator - PETSMART &...
- Cat Photo Taker! Web experience
- Marketing-Media Contact
- Special Needs Cat Fosters
- Set Up Cat/Kid or Cat/Senior...
- Work at home? Are you organized...
- Social Networking-Facebook
- Mom and kitten fosters!!!
- Like driving?? Take a kitty for...
- Fund Raising
- Love cats? Have medical or...
- URGENT-Adoption Counselor -...
- Good on the phone? make calls...