One to One Visits and Wheelchair Walks
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1702 S. River RoadJanesville, WI 53546
Any day, mornings or afternoons; Must have good listening and interaction skills to visit with residents on an individual basis and / or take residents for a walk in wheelchair.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 and 1/2 hours per week or every other week
- Application process is required. For more information, go to: https://cedarcrestlife.com/volunteers/
- Weekday Games
- Evening Bingo
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Community Outings with Older...
- Roving Cart Visits Volunteer
- Enjoy Music?
- Mail Delivery
- Sit and Be Fit - Chair Exercises
- Weekend Volunteer
- Pet Visits
- Weekday Morning Bingo
- Chapel Services
- One to One Visits and Wheelchair...
- Hymn Sing Helper
- Saturday Morning Bingo