We are seeking Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese speaking volunteers to interact with our hospice patients.
Often times our patients experience a sense of isolation when they aren't able to converse in their own language. You can help change that. We provide training and ongoing support to give you the skills needed to have a meaninful and fulfilling experience with patients who are near end-of-life.
- Elder care
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Relationship Building
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Special Projects Volunteer:...
- Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Translator Volunteer for Hospice
- Reiki Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Music Volunteer for Hospice...
- Veterans To Help Honor Veterans
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Hair and Nail Care--Hospice
- Family and Patient Support
- Graphic Designer Volunteer
- Volunteer for Hospice Patients