8 people are interested
Who We Are-What We Do
The Network provides opportunities for human service workers to network, exchange information and resources, and to participate in affordable trainings targeted to their needs. Founded by Enterprise Community Partners in 2005, The Network was created to address the training and professional development needs of direct service staff. The Network operates with the help of one employee and many dedicated volunteers.
The governing body of the Network is the Board of Directors, which establishes policy and directs the activities of the organization and Training Team. Members govern the overall direction of the Network and provide input and resources to the organization’s programs. Participation in a leadership role offers a chance to be a key player in shaping the Network’s future and to gain practical leadership experience, along with developing a network of professional contacts.
The Board reviews and makes recommendations regarding training activities, approves policies, and makes decisions regarding organizational finances. Board members serve as officers, Team co-chairs or appointed representatives. Members are elected each June to serve two-year terms beginning in July, with a limit of two terms. The Board meets monthly and requires a time commitment of six hours monthly.
Board Members are expected to:
- Be a member of the Network
- Make a financial contribution to the organization
- Attend meetings
- Provide input to operations
- As able, participate in training events, events, and fundraising efforts
- Promote the Network to colleagues and community
- Board members are responsible for the financial success of the organization, including funds from contributions, training attendees and memberships.
We'll work with your schedule.
Jewish Family Service, 3201 S. Tamarack DriveDenverDenver, CO 80231
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four to six hours per month