To assist with daily filing and perform departmental tasks when needed at Magee's Riverfront Outpatient Center (1500 South Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19147).
- Assist with daily filing of confidential patient files in outpatient setting
- Help with front-desk greeting duties
- Deliver small packages, notices and information to staff and patients
- Do copying and faxing
- Do other duties as assigned
Must be able to work in the standing medical records stacks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English with ease.
- Must have a clean, neat appearance.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a service organization.
- Training will be provided by the Riverfront Staff to familiarize with Outpatient Center layout, departmental structure & personnel, and procedures.
- A self-starter who will follow all departmental and institutional policies and procedures.
- Preferred but not required: working knowledge of medical terminology and medical abbreviations and symbols.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Activities Volunteer - Concierge...
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront Outpatient Greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Art Therapy Studio Helper
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Summer Watering-Plants need care...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Help patients with essential...
- AYA Room - Young Adult Computer...