Help A Living Library and Life Frames, Inc. in the community! Help get our work and projects known by helping with press releases, website, blog, creating flyers, street fairs, community meetings and other opportunities to communicate with the public.
We have eco-transformation programs in 6 schools in SF in 3 neighborhoods: Excelsior, Bernal Heights, Chinatown and in New York City on Roosevelt Island. Another exciting initiative is the Bernal Heights Living Library & Think Park Nature Walk underway leading to the Islais Creek at the south side of St. Mary's Park. We have already planted 600 California Native trees ! We are adding more trees, and soon understory, interpretive signage leading to the currently hidden Islais Creek that we would eventually like to daylight. This area is part of San Francisco's largest watershed, the Islais Creek Watershed that links at least 11 communities in southeast and southwest SF. This Creek is currently covered by development and there is much work to do to educate the community about its existence and importance.
Here are a few links about the Islais Creek and Life Frames' involvement to peak your interest, and a link to our blog:
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Garden Educator and...
- Content Writer
- Plant Coordinator/Green Skills...
- Community Outreach Associate
- Communications, PR, Marketing,...
- Development Associate & Grants...
- Technical Support
- Social Media Marketing &...
- Landscape Site Plans, Design...
- K-12 Garden...
- Web Designer/ Graphic Designer