An Executive Assistant's job may be similar no matter where you work, but the work situation here at The Human Potential Center is likely to be very different! You'll be around easygoing, friendly people who actively want you to be doing what you love and are committed to helping you achieve your dreams.
Because we are a small nonprofit, you will know everyone and be able to do your work in a relaxed environment. If you have questions, someone will be around to help.
You can largely decide on when you'd like to schedule your 20 hours per week, and take breaks whenever you wish. We would just need to make sure you have access to a computer and, at first, make sure someone is around to show you the ropes.
In the process, you'll be supporting our wellness-oriented programs and classes as well as our work providing mobility products for disabled persons through GoodwheelChairs.org. You'll also obtain some great experience working in a nonprofit that you can use on future resumes.
We hope you join our small group of cheerful co-workers!
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Gardening/Yard work
- Bookkeeper for small nonprofit...
- Massages Needed!
- Mac Web/Email Server Admin
- Make our Center sparkle! Help...
- Sales/Marketing of Equipment for...
- Computer Systems Admin for...
- Coordinator of Volunteer Magic!
- Health Fair Marketing for...
- Executive Assistant for Director...
- Conference Planner/Organizer
- Craigslist sales volunteer
- General Repairs and Maintenance
- Online Social Networking for...
- Wheelchair and Power Chair Courier
- Wheelchair and Power Chair...