Transport and escort homebound and/or disabled Cancer patients to medical appointments and treatment.
- Assist person being transported in moving from the home to the car, from the car to the destination, etc. May require handling of assistive devices, such as walkers and canes.
- Using personal vehicle, drivers pick up the patient from their home and take them to outpatient clinic for medical appointments and/or treatment.
- Service areas include Redwood City to Los Altos.
- Excellent driving record; a copy of driving record required (from DMV) for the last 5 years.
- Copy of current CA driver's license required.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 24