Beach Cities Health District is a public agency formed in 1955 by the voters of Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach to provide health care services in the community.
The Center for Health and Fitness is committed to providing innovative programs and services that enhance overall wellness. The Center ensures quality programs in a supportive environment, highly educated and caring staff, and individual attention. We are looking for once weekly 2-hour commitment, minimum 1 year.
- Check in members using club software program, and provide assistance to the best of your knowledge
- Assist staff with any and all projects on an as-needed basis
- Greet and acknowledge members as they arrive and leave the gym
- Personally hand towels to members and keep hand towels stocked behind desk
- Keep head up, smile, and be friendly to our members, staff, and the public
- Keep work station clean and free of clutter
Available shifts between operating hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Please submit a volunteer application by going to www.bchd.org/volunteer
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- TB test